Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
VC VC is offline

Default top margin changes after footer added

I have a document that is made up of pages of Pictures - each formatted
identically. The document looked fine until I added a text box to the
footer. When I did this the picture dropped down below the top margin
setting about a half inch. (covering the footer) If I delete the text box in
the footer it goes back to normal. There is no header. Any thoughts?

Footer margin, text margin, and bottom of page problems Terri Page Layout 17 January 17th 07 03:16 PM
Header overlaps table when footer is adjusted or row is added . southernslp Tables 1 October 5th 06 05:36 PM
Footer margin Ram Page Layout 7 February 14th 06 02:29 PM
Table in footer makes margin move MiMi Tables 2 January 12th 06 11:37 PM
How to decrease the margin between footnotes and footer (2003)? Tian TAN Page Layout 1 August 9th 05 03:10 AM