Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Janet Janet is offline

Default print document on custom size paper (6 x 9) two side

I need to print a two-sided document on trade paperback sized paper, and
don't see this in the dropdown. Can I set a custom-sized paper, so that when
my printer flips the page it will print in the right place?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

That depends on how obliging your printer is. You can certainly set a custom
size; whether the printer will honor it or not is uncertain. If it does not,
then you will have to set up the smaller size on the next-largest built-in
size, making up the difference with margins. If you're going to be feeding
the paper at one side of this area rather than in the center, you may need
to use "Mirror margins" to get the placement correct for the second side.

http://word.mvps.org