Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
KM1

Default Header & Footer not on first page but on subsequent pages

My understanding is that when you want to insert a header that will not
appear on the first page but will on all subsequent pages all you need to do
is: click on view / header - type header on first page / click on page
setup on header toolbar / click on layout tab / click on different first page
/ apply to whole document / click OK Then the header will appear on page
2 and on subsequent pages but not on page one. However, when I did this in a
template I have for work it showed up on all pages. If I pulled up a new
template and tried it again it worked. Is there a better way to set these up
and is this some type of problem in Word 2003 that causes this to happen
intermitently.

KM1
--
KM1