Nancy

Default How do I add numbers from different tables?

How do I total numbers from different tables into to one grand total table?
I have three tables within a file. I want to add figures from the three
tables into a fourth master table. How do I do this?
Luc

Nancy,
Select the cell containing your total and bookmark it e.g. total1, total2
and so on.
In your master table make a formula like SUM(total1;total2;total3).
That should do it.
Luc
"Nancy" schreef in bericht