Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Aysha Aysha is offline

Default How do I create a default footer to apply to all documents?

Hi
I would like to ask, how would I be able to create a default footer that
would apply to all new word documents that I open?

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Create a template with the desired footer, and then use that template when
creating documents.

In theory, you could add a footer to the Normal template, but that is not
recommended (see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...lTemplate.htm).

--
Stefan Blom