Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
QB QB is offline

Default Template styles in Word 2007

I previously created templates in word 2003. Now I have upgraded to 2007,
when I create a new doc using my templates, the layout and all is ok, but
when I add text and wish to apply 'my styles' they do not appear anywhere? I
only seem to have access to the word 2007 styles?!

How can I access the styles I created in 2003?

Thank you,

QB
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you can't see the style name in the Styles pane (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S), try
changing the display options for styles. In the Styles pane, click Options.
Choose "All styles" for "Select styles to show." Before clicking OK, select
"New documents based on this template." Does that help?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP