Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mkate Mkate is offline

Default Document Properties Custom Tab

Hello,

Is there a way to adjust the Document Properties so they open in a larger
window view? Or,

Can the colums in the properties section of this tab be changed so the
columns are wider. I know I can grab the column separator at the top of the
column and move it to the right to view information, but it would be nice to
change this default so that everytime I open this tab to view some data that
is stored there, it will open in the expanded view.

Thank you.
--
Mkate

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mkate Mkate is offline

Thank you. Along the same lines, when I go to file New to select my template
on my computer, a similar window opens. I prefer the details view to find my
file. Is there a way to change that view and make the columns wider and
retain that setup so that everytime I do File/New, it is in the Detail view?

Thank you.
--
Mkate

"Jezebel" wrote: