Vicki B.

Default How do I paste into a new document with only one column?

When I copy a selection of text in one document, open a blank document, and
then pastte in to the blank, the text in the blank ducment is pasted in two
columns. I have to go to the toolbar and select one column every time. It
didn't do this before. How do I fix it?
Vicki B.

I fixed it! I opened a new document and set up the page the way I wanted it.
Then I went to FilePage Setup. I clicked on the Default... button. This
set the default to one column instead of two for a new document.