Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Anas Anas is offline

Default how do i make a word docx with both hyperlinks and form fields

How do I make a word document with both clickable hyperlinks and form fields
to be filled out? I couldn't seem to apply the required protections for form
fields without making the hyperlinks inaccessible. I tried putting the
separating the section of the doc with hyperlinks from that with form fields
but couldn't get the protection required for form fields to apply to one
section and one section only.
thanks