Fredrik Eide Nilsen

Default Template with several sections and different headers and footers

Hi!

I'm working on a rather complex template and some problems have
occured.

The template itself is three pages: A first page with header and
footer. The page is set up with two columns and a section break - new
page after the colums. Page two is the main part of the document this
page has only one column but has a table in wich there will be put
charts, pictures and text. I have inserted a section break - new page
below the table. This page of the template could expand up to 50-60
pages. It has different odd and even headers and footers. The third
page of the template should have yet another different header and
footer but: If the third page of the template ends up as an even in
the document it gets the header and footer from the second section. If
it ends up as an odd page, it gets the right header and footer.

There is obviously something I have misunderstood. Any suggestions?

--
Fredrik E. Nilsen
Stefan Blom

For your final section, did you unlink all headers and footers? That
is, did you turn off the "Same as Previous" option for first page
headers, for even page headers, and for odd page headers (and
similarly for footers)?

--
Stefan Blom

"Fredrik Eide Nilsen" wrote in