Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
russ russ is offline

Default multi-page visio 2007 in word 2007 with automatic figure caption

Hello,

I have two documents:
Visio with multiple-pages each with a diagram.
Word document where i "link" each of the visio diagrams as figures.
I would like the text of the figure-caption in word to be linked to
the visio page-titles.
Is it possible to do this authomatically? Is there any VB macro to do
something like this?

thanks,

rt