Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
mfs mfs is offline

Default Grid lines appearing, when they have been 'hidden'

When opening a table from a Word document saved onto a CD, the grid lines
show - the file was saved with grid lines hidden. How do I make sure they
stay hiddne?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

The table gridlines setting cannot be saved with the document; it is an
application-wide setting. See
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/HideGridlines.htm. BTW, be sure you're
not opening the document directly from the CD (even if Word will let you),
as you risk document corruption.

"mfs" wrote in message
When opening a table from a Word document saved onto a CD, the grid lines
show - the file was saved with grid lines hidden. How do I make sure they
stay hiddne?

label grid not appearing Debbie S. Microsoft Word Help 2 November 5th 07 06:57 PM
Table grid lines applejack Tables 2 September 2nd 06 07:52 PM
How to disble "box-"lines (not grid-lines) around copied web page fragments in Word 2003 ? Thomas McGregor New Users 2 April 13th 06 03:06 AM
getting rid of grid lines SaeRae Microsoft Word Help 3 January 22nd 06 06:22 AM
Grid lines Brurobiney Microsoft Word Help 4 November 4th 05 08:13 PM