Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Joan

Default Inserting address from Outlook contact list on envelope in Word 20

-I can't print an address on an evelope using my contact list in Outlook. (I
was able to do this with my previous software-Windows ME & Word 2000). I get
the following message: "Eithere there is no default mail client or the
current mail client connot fulfill the messaging request. Please run
microsoft outlook and set it as the default mail contact." When I close this
box I get another stating: "Logon failed. You must logon to microsoft
exchange to access your address book." My ISP does not support Microsoft
Outlook's email program. I must use Outlook Express for email and therefore
it is my default. Do I now have to look up and manually type an address to
use tools-letters & mailings-envelopes & labels-insert an address? This
seems like a step backwards to me.