Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cryanne Cryanne is offline

Default How do I create a bullet list horizontally?

I am using office 2007 and I am trying to update a Resume that was
professionally done.

How do I create the following:

* Sale * Marketing *Management
(but with bullets not asterisks)
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I create a bullet list horizontally?

Sure, I can help you with that!

To create a bullet list horizontally in Microsoft Word 2007, you can follow these steps:
  1. Open your document and place your cursor where you want to insert the bullet list.
  2. Click on the "Home" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Bullets" button in the "Paragraph" section of the ribbon. This will insert a bullet point at the beginning of the line.
  4. Type the first item in your list, followed by a tab.
  5. Type the second item in your list, followed by a tab.
  6. Type the third item in your list.
  7. Press "Enter" to move to the next line.
  8. Click on the "Bullets" button again to turn off the bullet points.

Your list should now be formatted with bullet points and aligned horizontally. If you want to change the appearance of the bullet points, you can click on the small arrow next to the "Bullets" button and select a different bullet style.
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

There's no such thing as a "horizontal list" :-) but the effect you're
looking for can best be attained using a Table. Just type the
Sales/Marketing/Management captions into the 3 cells of the first row,
select the row & hit the Bullets button. Anywhere along the line you can
reformat the table to remove the Borders, adjust the column widths, etc.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"Cryanne" wrote in message
I am using office 2007 and I am trying to update a Resume that was
professionally done.

How do I create the following:

* Sale * Marketing *Management
(but with bullets not asterisks)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Just type the bullet character! type 2022, Alt+X (that's the Unicode
code). Or, if you're going to use it a lot, scroll to it in Insert
Symbol and assign a Keyboard Shortcut.

On Apr 29, 3:37*pm, Cryanne wrote:
I am using office 2007 and I am trying to update a Resume that was
professionally done.

How do I *create the following:

* Sale * * * ** Marketing * * * **Management *
* * * * * (but with bullets not asterisks)

Actly1941 Actly1941 is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grammatim[_2_] View Post
Just type the bullet character! type 2022, Alt+X (that's the Unicode
code). Or, if you're going to use it a lot, scroll to it in Insert
Symbol and assign a Keyboard Shortcut.

On Apr 29, 3:37*pm, Cryanne wrote:
I am using office 2007 and I am trying to update a Resume that was
professionally done.

How do I *create the following:

* Sale * * * ** Marketing * * * **Management *
* * * * * (but with bullets not asterisks)

Thanks for sharing this information with us; it is very useful. I'm starting a new business and am looking for a loan to fund it. As I was looking, I came across a website that helped me quickly apply for a loan: https://ventsmagazine.com/2022/05/13...for-bank-loan/. On this website, you can view a number of business plans for bank loans.

Bullet List Nat Microsoft Word Help 10 December 28th 07 02:28 PM
Bullet list - set spacing after the list RSunday Microsoft Word Help 1 November 29th 07 06:13 PM
How do I create a bullet list going down the center of page? jpepe Microsoft Word Help 1 March 20th 07 11:30 AM
How do you create a bullet numbered list template with 1-9 indente Terri Page Layout 1 September 23rd 05 09:50 PM
Fix your bullet list, number list and outline features Frustrated at Intel Page Layout 2 July 6th 05 11:31 PM