Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
C N Rao

Default Why word files are loosing data and showing data errror?

I am using Office XP. Suddenly my word files are loosing text and data and
showing a similar error message in all my word documents like this ATA
Error [47 0F 94 93 F4 K5].
Anyone pl help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Your computer is infected with the Kama Sutra worm (also known as
CME-24, Win32.Blackmal.F [Computer Associates],
Email-Worm.Win32.Nyxem.e [F-Secure], Email-Worm.Win32.Nyxem.e
[Kaspersky], W32/MyWife.d@MM [McAfee], W32/MyWife.d@MM!M24
[McAfee], Win32/Mywife.E@mm [Microsoft], W32/Small.KI@mm
[Norman], Tearec.A [Panda Software], W32/Nyxem-D [Sophos],
WORM_GREW.{A, B} [Trend Micro]).

Use an antivirus program to remove the worm from your computer,
and then restore the damaged files from a recent backup.