rak

Default printing file labels - mail merge

I have gotten as far as selecting all the labels I want printed and when I
preview the labels are blank.
Also....
I went thru the step by step in mail merge - picked my 1/3 cut labels, etc,
then it tells you to click ok , word sets up the document with appropriate
layout instructions, the template of my labels shows up on screen, but all
are blank.