fiesta_rich fiesta_rich is offline
Junior Member

Default hi, please help with VBA code MS access to MS word

hi im setting up a database for a friend of mine who is setting his own business up and i want to transfer data from Access to Word to print an invoice off but i dont want to do it using mail merge I want to do it using VBA as I have done the whole database using VBA can anyone help me??

any help will be brill

rich
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

See fellow Access MVP, Albert Kallal's website at:

http://www.members.shaw.ca/AlbertKal...rge/index.html

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Access Code Sarah Microsoft Word Help 1 January 17th 06 02:04 PM
Opening a word merged document from Access code doesn't update tjmax Mailmerge 0 September 13th 05 03:25 PM
Why do I need a product code to access Microsoft Word? Sanimac Microsoft Word Help 1 August 6th 05 04:07 AM
How do I reinstall Word when I don't have a access code on the cd computernrse Microsoft Word Help 1 May 10th 05 11:36 AM
i lost the access code for my word and need to know how to get a . rogers_heartlesswench Microsoft Word Help 2 February 12th 05 12:55 PM