Compile error in hidden module: AutoExec

Old December 2nd 05, 10:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Compile error in hidden module: AutoExec

When I open any office application (Office 2003) I am getting this "Compile
error in hidden module: AutoExec" . what is the problem. how can I fix this.

Thank You

--
Raghu Ollakal
System Administrator
Old December 2nd 05, 10:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Probably an old version of Acrobat - certainly a rogue addIn.

Check what AddIns (Tools Templates and AddIns) you have and remove them
one by one (or remove them all and add them back one by one) to identify the
culprit.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

Old December 3rd 05, 05:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Thank you for your help. It was very helpfull. I am able to fix the problem.

Thanks again
--
Raghu Ollakal
System Administrator