Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Normal.dot

Hi all,

Two quick questions about Office/Word 2003.

1. How do I edit the normal.dot template that loads when Word loads? I get
the prompt to save changes to normal.dot, but the changes don't actually get
saved. When I re-open word, the old normal.dot reappears.

2. When I search for "normal.dot" in Word's online help, why does it find no
results?

Thanks,
Phideaux