Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
runbei runbei is offline

Default Retain Track Changes settings in Word 2007

Is there a way to make Word 2007 remember my Track Changes settings for Show
Markup and Insertions and Deletions? Each time I open a file, Word
automatically changes these settings to show changes and I have to turn them
off again - annoying. Thanks.