xtend99

Default How to get line integrals to print in ms equation editor?

Everytime I choose the line integral it shows up correctly on screen, but
doesn't print out correctly--it shows only a half circle on the integral
instead of a full circle...my fonts and drivers are all updated. Please
advise.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bob Mathews

On 15-Nov-2005, xtend99 wrote:

Everytime I choose the line integral it shows up correctly on screen,
but doesn't print out correctly--it shows only a half circle on the
integral instead of a full circle...my fonts and drivers are all updated.
Please advise.

I'm not sure what you mean. If you'll send me a document privately, I'll
take a look at it and see if there's anything I can suggest.

When you write, also give me your system configuration -- what version of
Windows/Mac OS are you using? What version of Word? Is this Equation Editor
we're talking about, or MathType? The question you asked can't be answered
without this information.

Bob Mathews bobm at dessci.com
Director of Training
FREE fully-functional 30-day evaluation of MathType 5
Design Science, Inc. -- "How Science Communicates"
MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, MathFlow, Equation Editor, TeXaide