Installed font not available

Old October 29th 10, 07:24 PM
Sarobi Sarobi is offline

Cool Installed font not available

The font that I installed does not show up in my list of fonts in Word (20030. I don't believe it is the printer driver, because the non-bold version of the same font does show up on the list. Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening? I would really appreciate knowing how to solve this problem.

Thanks...and happy Friday!!