Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BDG BDG is offline

Default Where is the smallcaps shortcut in the customize keyboard menu?

This is a Word 2007 question. I frequently use smallcaps in my documents
(I'm a lawyer...). I want to program a keyboard shortcut. But, when I go to
the customize keyboard menu, and look under the "home" tab, I see a command
for every formatting option...except smallcaps! Anyone have any ideas for
how I can work around this problem? And, also, microsoft, what the heck?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cheryl Flanders Cheryl Flanders is offline

The built-in shortcut for small caps is Ctrl + Shift + K.

To change the shortcut, click on All Commands in Customize/Keyboard
and locate SmallCaps in the Commands window.

Cheryl

On Aug 27, 7:48*am, BDG wrote:
This is a Word 2007 question. *I frequently use smallcaps in my documents
(I'm a lawyer...). *I want to program a keyboard shortcut. *But, when I go to
the customize keyboard menu, and look under the "home" tab, I see a command
for every formatting option...except smallcaps! *Anyone have any ideas for
how I can work around this problem? *And, also, microsoft, what the heck?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

BDG wrote:
This is a Word 2007 question. I frequently use smallcaps in my
documents (I'm a lawyer...). I want to program a keyboard shortcut.
But, when I go to the customize keyboard menu, and look under the
"home" tab, I see a command for every formatting option...except
smallcaps! Anyone have any ideas for how I can work around this
problem? And, also, microsoft, what the heck?

There is already a default shortcut for small caps, Ctrl+Shift+K.

You'll find this (SmallCaps) and several other formatting commands (such as
AllCaps) by selecting the All Commands category. The Home Tab items include
only the ones that actually appear on the Home tab.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman