Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Spiral Spiral is offline

Default Removing shading from check box form field in Word 2007

In previous versions of Microsoft Office, I had a toggle button on my toolbar
from the Forms menu to turn off the shading in a form field. In Office 2007,
the Forms menu no longer exists. When I insert a check box form field, it is
automatically shaded. How do I remove this shading before printing my form?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jacob Puckett Jacob  Puckett is offline

Have you tried printing it as is? The shading, at least in pre-07, was
not printed whether the Forms shading option was active or not -- it's
only for on-screen clarity.