Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
azure azure is offline

Default how do I read the timestamp in DOS

I really want to see the time recorded on an old ms-word-for-DOS
file, how do I do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

In Windows Explorer, change the View so the file Details are displayed or
right click on the particular file and select Properties.

You cannot rely on the dates however.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP