Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jose Oliver Jose Oliver is offline

Default Diffrent page header for every page?

How can I add a diffrent page header for each page? I know I can make
the first page header diffrent using the Page Setup option, but what
about each page thereafter?

- j oliver

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

The only easy way to do this is with a StyleRef field (see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/StyleRef.htm), but whether this will suit
your purposes or not depends on what you're trying to accomplish. The only
other way is to insert section breaks between pages and unlink the headers.

oups.com...