Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Benjamin Barrett Benjamin Barrett is offline

Default Table Styles in Word 2007

Word automatically inserts a 0.5 line before each paragraph when I create a
new table.

Word claims that this is the "Normal" style, but my normal style does not
have this specified. Nothing else seems to be available. How do I tell Word
to stop this behavior?

Using the "Remove space before paragraph" is available but does not work for
this. The work-around is to click on the lower right arrow in the Paragraph
ribbon section and specify 0 for the space before the paragraph.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Benjamin Barrett Benjamin Barrett is offline

Problem solved.

I'm sure Microsoft knows this, but the table border function is still buggy.
Sometimes the requested cell border works, sometimes it doesn't.

"Benjamin Barrett" wrote:

Word automatically inserts a 0.5 line before each paragraph when I create a
new table.

Word claims that this is the "Normal" style, but my normal style does not
have this specified. Nothing else seems to be available. How do I tell Word
to stop this behavior?

Using the "Remove space before paragraph" is available but does not work for
this. The work-around is to click on the lower right arrow in the Paragraph
ribbon section and specify 0 for the space before the paragraph.

Table styles, new in 2007 Chris Orr Tables 1 February 6th 07 12:53 PM
Word 2007 Styles Chipper Page Layout 2 January 21st 07 08:01 PM
Word 2007 - styles combo-box add-in (Office 2007 COM Add-In UI customization example) Patrick Schmid Microsoft Word Help 9 August 31st 06 11:03 AM
Change default table of contents linked styles and styles [email protected] Formatting Long Documents 2 February 16th 06 01:58 PM
Font properties of table styles versus paragraph styles Bob S Tables 3 February 8th 05 01:13 PM