Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mikas Mikas is offline

Default Word Document Problem

Hi all,

I have an app that uses the MSWord type library. When I can open documents
and do whatever i want. The things get complicated when i try to do so in a
CGI app.
I call the function WordApplication.Documents.Open, and it goes well, but
when i try to access WordApplication.Documents.Item(1), I get the error
"Requested member of the collection does not exist". What's the reason for
this to work on a Forms Application and not on a CGI app, with exactly the
same document?

Thanks in advance,
Mikas