Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sparklingivy

Default Does anyone have a talent contest letter and application template?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

No, no-one. Under current law it is illegal even to ask. Homeland Security
will be knocking on your door later today.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

We do not deal with content of Word docs.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man

Default Does anyone have a talent contest letter and application templ

Pursuant to 42 CFR 54.203, § C(1)(a), divulging HS objectives, operations, or
schedules is a Class IV violation.

"Jezebel" wrote:

No, no-one. Under current law it is illegal even to ask. Homeland Security
will be knocking on your door later today.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

It was nice knowing you Jezebel. Well, wait! I didn't really know Jezebel.
We only exchanged a few public conversations. Never anything privately. I
don't even know which gender Jezebel is. We're pretty much strangers.

backing away ......... turning slowly ......... take a few slow steps
.......... running faster than any other middle-aged woman has ever run
before

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]