Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
joe925c joe925c is offline

Default Add additional data in same document following merge

I have my database records in Excel, My Word form file assembles a directory
of information from each record. That is working fine; however, at the end of
the records merge, I want to add several lines of legend information. From my
WP experiences, I could name the start of the looping section on the form.
Merge would cycle through the section and return at the end of the looping
section (next record or goto name). If the next database record was empty,
merge would exit the loop and continue down the form document adding, in this
case, the legend data on the form. How can I do this in Word merge?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See fellow MVP Macropod's "Word 97-2007 Catalogue/Directory Mailmerge
Tutorial" at:

http://www.wopr.com/index.php?showtopic=731107

or

http://www.gmayor.com/Zips/Catalogue%20Mailmerge.zip

Do read the tutorial before trying to use the mailmerge document included
with it as you must get the mail merge main document set up exactly as
required.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.