Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
tjc tjc is offline

Default Apply Line Numbering to space before Styled Paragraphs

I use the "Line Numbers" dialgue under "Page Setup", "Layout" to apply line
numbers to a 2007 Word documet. The document is made up of a styled,
multi-level list. I want the line numbers to also be applied to the space
before the styled paragraphs. The typical styled paragraph has a 12 pt.
space before. I want that space to be line numbered also. How do I
accomplish this. There are two instances where the space before is 20 pt.