Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Orianna

Default convert from .doc to WPD

I am trying to use the Word converter to convert from Word .doc to WPD, and
the coverter does not work for that combination. I have tried saving the
origional document in several formats to convert from, but to no avail. Is
there anyone who knows how I can convert these documents? This would save me
a whole lot of time. Thanks
--
Tweetybird