Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
inneed inneed is offline

Default how to rotate screen

I accidentally rotated the screen display orientation 90 degrees clockwise.
I have a Dell computer and monitor. the operating system is windows xp.
please explain how i can correct this screen problem. thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This is nothing to do with Word, but is a property of toyr graphics adapter.
Right click the desktop, select properties and check the adapter properties
fore the rotation option.

inneed wrote:
I accidentally rotated the screen display orientation 90 degrees
clockwise. I have a Dell computer and monitor. the operating system
is windows xp. please explain how i can correct this screen problem.
thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 05:50:01 -0700, inneed
wrote:

I accidentally rotated the screen display orientation 90 degrees clockwise.
I have a Dell computer and monitor. the operating system is windows xp.
please explain how i can correct this screen problem. thanks

This has nothing to do with Microsoft Word -- it's a function of your
Dell computer. Visit www.dell.com and look up the user's manual for
your specific model number.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Geoff Budd Geoff Budd is offline

Here are a couple of suggestions:

1. Some video cards come with utilities or an option to rotate the display.
Either, start Control Panel then click on Display and then select the
Setting tab, Advanced button; or
it could be an icon in the Control Panel specifically for the installed
video card.

2. The following may also work on some but not all video cards:
CTRL+ALT+up arrow

Good luck