Wayne

Default Email Mail Merge messages to different addresses

Is there a way to have MSWord email mailmerge files to *different* email
addresses? Need to email out about 50 merge documents each to a selected
recipient..

thanks
wayne
Wayne

Sorry for the post - We figured it out with other resources. To solve our
problem we inserted an Email column in the Excel file, created a mailmerge
document with the data and selected Merge to E-Mail function and all worked
well.