Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Confused Confused is offline

Default Underlined red type. HELP!

I created a document with regular black type and now the only thing that
comes up when I type is red underlined type. I assume I must have turned on
some sort of feature but I can't figure out what I did.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/apperrors/...ocNotBlank.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Confused" wrote in message
I created a document with regular black type and now the only thing

that
comes up when I type is red underlined type. I assume I must have

turned on
some sort of feature but I can't figure out what I did.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

Track changes has been switched on. This is on the tools menu. It is a useful
tool when editing documents that have been prepared by someone else, or vice
versa. To switch off just go to Tools and click on Track changes. Hope this
helps.
--
Rae Drysdale

"Confused" wrote:

I created a document with regular black type and now the only thing that
comes up when I type is red underlined type. I assume I must have turned on
some sort of feature but I can't figure out what I did.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Confused Confused is offline

Thank you so much! I thought it must have been in some sort of edit mode but
I just couldn't figure it out.