Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BOBBIE BOBBIE is offline

Default how do I get new fonts on my computer for free?

I was also wondering how to dowload them on microsoft so that I can use them!
This is very stressfull not knowing what to do!
please help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What particular font do you want? They are not all free. Probably the best
place to find them is on Google.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"BOBBIE" wrote in message
I was also wondering how to dowload them on microsoft so that I can use
them!
This is very stressfull not knowing what to do!
please help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ISco ISco is offline

There are lots of websites that have fonts you can download from, though im
not sure about Microsoft. You don't have to download only Mircrosoft branded
fonts to use them in Word though, fonts aren't installed through Word... its
easy enough to install fonts by going to the start button and selecting
control panel, classic view, fonts then file and 'install new font'.

I would have thought pretty much any font installed would be compatible with
Word(?) at least the logo font thats been created for the college I work at,
thats compatible and was installed the usual way through control panel as I
described and was automatically included on the 'font' drop-down list when I
loaded Word after installing the font... so they don't have to be 'Microsoft'
fonts to be compatible with Word... hope that helps!

Free Fonts Paul Microsoft Word Help 18 April 23rd 09 04:21 PM
how do i get new fonts for my computer lil suga 4 lyfe Microsoft Word Help 2 March 22nd 07 11:17 PM
How do I transfer fonts to another computer? Michael Nagler Microsoft Word Help 2 August 3rd 06 10:19 PM
How do I display all my fonts on my computer? alecia Microsoft Word Help 1 May 4th 06 07:00 PM
You need to have FREE DOWNLOADABLE FONTS FOR WORD HERE!!!! claw1000 Page Layout 3 October 18th 05 02:37 AM