Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jaydub132 jaydub132 is offline

Default How to find a word document saved but not"saved to"

0I typed a copy of a handwritten Bible Study recap for copying and
distributing print copies to the Bible class members. I typed it in
Microsoft Word and clicked "save", on the toolbar every paragraph but closed
the program before the "saved to" box came up. It is titled Isaiah 30. Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Trust in the Lord - though in this case it will not do you any good, for if
you didn't save the document there is nothing to recover.

jaydub132 wrote:
0I typed a copy of a handwritten Bible Study recap for copying and
distributing print copies to the Bible class members. I typed it in
Microsoft Word and clicked "save", on the toolbar every paragraph but
closed the program before the "saved to" box came up. It is titled
Isaiah 30. Help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Klaus Linke Klaus Linke is offline

"jaydub132" wrote:
0I typed a copy of a handwritten Bible Study recap for copying and
distributing print copies to the Bible class members. I typed it in
Microsoft Word and clicked "save", on the toolbar every paragraph but
closed
the program before the "saved to" box came up. It is titled Isaiah 30.
Help!

In addition to Dean's advice, if you haven't worked on too many other
documents since it should also be in the "most recently used" lists, both in
the Word File menu, and Windows Start menu Recently used documents.

Klaus