Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kad

Default in the "open file" window, all my documents are underlined-Why?

I must of changed a default. All my saved documents are now underlined in
the "Open File" window. What does the underline mean? and how do I get rid
of them?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?a2Fk?=,

I must of changed a default. All my saved documents are now underlined in
the "Open File" window. What does the underline mean? and how do I get rid
of them?

Do you also see the underline when you look at files in the Window Explorer?
And if you click one (instead of double-click) does it open?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org