Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Default CONVERT PDF TO WORD 2007

Ed Bennett has a tutorial on how to convert a PDF, it is Publisher specific but
it will work with Word.
Converting PDF Files
http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/convertpdf

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
Sorry chaps - I should have read the whole thread before replying

Graham Mayor wrote:
Others have assumed that you want to convert Word to PDF rather than
the other way round as indicated by your subject. Word 2007 will
create PDFs with the appropriate add-in installed but has no means of
converting PDF back to Word.

donna wrote:
Is there a converter on WORD 2007 or do we still have to go thru
shareware?