Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ceci ceci is offline

Default Auto Dates

Hi there,

I have created a quotation page for my customers and would like to insert an
auto date + 30 days to let them know the expiry date of the quoted price.

For example, the quote was prepared for the customer today (September
16,2008). I want to have October 16, 2008 automatically entered in on the
form.

I do not know have to write macros in Word, hopefully there is a simple
solution.

Thanks,
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...&Number=249902.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Headers and Auto Dates Funnyrob Microsoft Word Help 1 March 21st 08 07:49 AM
how do I stop Word trying to auto complete dates? woodyr6 Microsoft Word Help 4 September 26th 07 10:12 AM
Auto Dates Kim Microsoft Word Help 3 April 29th 05 06:05 PM
auto complete dates bobgod Microsoft Word Help 1 February 28th 05 02:06 AM
Cancel auto update of inserted footnote dates? QJay Microsoft Word Help 2 January 26th 05 11:24 PM