Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RC RC is offline

Default Annotating documents

I am trying to mark-up documents using Ink Annotation and I have discovered
this is not as easy as the demo indicates. The text shifts when I try to
annotate. How do you lock the layout in Word "03".
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TechLady311 TechLady311 is offline

I'm so glad to hear this - I'm having the identical problem. Oddly, the Ink
Annotation functions flawlessly in PowerPoint and Excel. I've reset the
default image insert to "in front of text" in the Options tab, restarted the
program, restarted the computer and verified that "in front of text" is still
chosen, but as soon as I try to mark up a document my circle, line, or
whatever aligns tight - shifting the text - instead of in front of the text.
What are we missing?