Deanna

Default Is there a way to change the track changes in Word 2002 (Office 2.

I have looked through the help files in Word and online with the assistance
menus but I don't see it. A co-worker is unhappy with the changes in the
upgraded Word and is curious if it can be viewed the old way. I much prefer
this new way, but he doesn't.
CyberTaz

Hi Deanna-

If you haven't found them yet, about the only variations are located in
ToolsOptionsTrack Changes. The balloons may be what he is objecting to, so
try the other choices in the lower part of that dialog box.

HTH |:)