LooKLooK LooKLooK is offline
Junior Member

Default Macro for printing

Hi there everyone, i would like to ask your help on this matter.

I want to print one document in triplicate, like an invoice that in some part of document it automatically change the word 'original' to 'duplicate' in second print and in third print it changes to triplicate.

Can anyone help me with this? Thanks in advance.

Update: Its over. You might close the threat

Last edited by LooKLooK : September 10th 20 at 12:18 PM
Gluerrero Gluerrero is offline
Banned

Macro for printing, I want to get help from this desk from here. I don't know how can I resolve these options but I still need to buy admission essay and take multiple materials from you which means that our learning makes everything perfect for us.