martz72 martz72 is offline
Junior Member

Cool mswordToo slow to open

hello,
recently my ms word cause me troubled which not really happened in the past weeks. this problem happen when I'm trying to access to open documents which is in office word format from one PC to my server PC using my network places. and then, when i opened ms word it takes 2 minutes to open and another 2 minutes when i about to print the documents. by the way i am using ms office 2008. well, hope anybody can reply me. thanks
johanwhite johanwhite is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by martz72 View Post
hello,
recently my ms word cause me troubled which not really happened in the past weeks. this problem happen when I'm trying to access to open documents which is in office word format from one PC to my server PC using my network places. and then, when i opened ms word it takes 2 minutes to open and another 2 minutes when i about to print the documents. by the way i am using ms office 2008. well, hope anybody can reply me. thanks
This problem did not occur due to Microsoft Office. You opened it on your network places that is why it took 2 minutes to open. Because on server any documents take little more time to open because server is used by many peoples. So do not worry about your Microsoft Word. I think that it is OK.