Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
yboq yboq is offline

Default retrieve shortcut key assigned to a macro in Word

I created a macro in Microsoft Word 2003, and assigned shortcut keys.
Now I can't remember what shortcut keys execute the macro.
Is there any way to find out? Is that recorded somewhere where I can
retrieve the information?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If you select the macro in the dialog to-assign a shortcut key to the macro
the dialog will tell you what (if any) shortcut is already assigned to that
macro. - Tools customize keyboard

yboq wrote:
I created a macro in Microsoft Word 2003, and assigned shortcut keys.
Now I can't remember what shortcut keys execute the macro.
Is there any way to find out? Is that recorded somewhere where I can
retrieve the information?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

If you want a list of all of the keyboard shortcuts you've assigned for
reference, go to File/Print and in the Print What drop down, select Key
Assignments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"yboq" wrote in message
I created a macro in Microsoft Word 2003, and assigned shortcut keys.
Now I can't remember what shortcut keys execute the macro.
Is there any way to find out? Is that recorded somewhere where I can
retrieve the information?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
yboq yboq is offline

THAT'S IT. THANK YOU!!!! Whew!
That is great. I really appreciate your taking the time to answer!