Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
aavery aavery is offline

Default Problems with index page numbers

I have a 66 page document with a TOC and an index. The page numbers in the
TOC are correct, but in the index they are 2 pages off. I clicked the
paragraph button to display the index field codes - I think the problem lies
in the fact that the TOC contains index codes with many cross references for
documents in the appendix (a number of separate documents). This causes the
TOC to display over four pages when showing the field codes and only two when
not. Is there an easy way to fix the page numbering in the index?
--
A. Avery