Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ab2002 ab2002 is offline

Default indexing and field codes

I index a 300 pp. text by using a concordance table. My problem is that in
Word 2003, the field codes do not disappear when I clik the show/hide button.
With the result that the indexing is wrong. Any suggestion
--
ab2002

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ab2002 ab2002 is offline

I already thanked you for your previous answer. However, why doesn't this
indication show in Word 2003 ?

mANY THANKS AGAIN
--
ab2002

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

On the View tab of Tools | Options, make sure that the Hidden box is not
checked.

"ab2002" (sans spam) wrote in message
I index a 300 pp. text by using a concordance table. My problem is that in
Word 2003, the field codes do not disappear when I clik the show/hide

button.
With the result that the indexing is wrong. Any suggestion
--
ab2002

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What indication?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

On the View tab of Tools | Options, make sure that the Hidden box is not
checked.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"ab2002" (sans spam) wrote in message
I index a 300 pp. text by using a concordance table. My problem is

that in
Word 2003, the field codes do not disappear when I clik the show/hide

button.
With the result that the indexing is wrong. Any suggestion
--
ab2002

Saving word document with field results not field codes Cambdoc Microsoft Word Help 2 July 14th 06 10:51 AM
Need help with Field Codes Rhino New Users 16 June 19th 06 06:06 AM
Field Codes WordUp Microsoft Word Help 6 May 22nd 06 11:19 AM
I can't see anything but codes or field codes...help!!!! Snfldlover Microsoft Word Help 3 April 20th 05 03:23 PM
I can't see anything but codes or field codes...help!!!! Snfldlover Microsoft Word Help 3 April 20th 05 02:48 PM