Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
View22

Default Margins of 1" but what I see on screen shows no margins

This is probably a basic question but at the moment it's an annoying
encumberance. Lately my version of Word is displaying a New Document with no
no margins on the screen. If I press Print Preview it looks fine but when I
margin. I'm working in Print Layout. This only started recently. Prior to
this when I opened a New Document the document would appear with a 1" margin
on the top of the page as it always has.

Your guidance and suggestions about how to rectify this situation would be
appreciated.

Regards,