Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pam Pam is offline

Default How do I setup printer with ip address from other location

How do I seup a printer with the ip address from the other printer
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

PAM wrote:
How do I seup a printer with the ip address from the other printer

I don't understand the "other printer" part of your question, but it
probably doesn't matter.

Click the Windows Start menu and choose Settings Printers and Faxes. In
that dialog, click the Add a Printer icon. When it asks whether the printer
is local or networked, say networked. Then you'll get a chance to browse for
the printer on the network. If you know its IP address, you should be able
to enter that instead of a name.

In any case, this is a Windows issue, not one for Word. If you need more
information, post in a forum for the Windows version you're using.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman