PHMAT

Default Word shows page/title balloon on wrong screen

I have a 2 screen display.
Word is on my left screen
When I hold the scroll bar on my left screen and go trough the pages, the
page numbering balloon is on my right screen.
Other balloons are on the left page.
Please correct it to be on the left page.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ord.pagelayout